"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thanks To Annapolis Lodge No. 89

My visit to Annapolis Lodge: LtoR: Richard Harrod, JS; WBro. Bruce Lanier, WM; Chris Hodapp;
Leamsi Collazo, SS; Ellis Tinsley, Tyler. (Photo from Richard Harrod)

My belated thanks to the brethren of Annapolis Lodge No. 89 in the beautiful town of Annapolis, Maryland, for their warm welcome and incredible hospitality earlier this month. I had a fantastic time and cannot praise the brethren of this lodge enough. WBro. Bruce Lanier and his officers have much to be proud of. It was a great opportunity to be invited to speak to this lodge, and I thank everyone who came out.

Thanks also for the opportunity to spend a little time at the Annapolitan Club. It was a fun way to cap off the evening.

Brother Harrod arranged for accommodations at the wonderful Governor Calvert Inn. My only regret was that I didn't bring Alice and several more days of leisure time with me. Annapolis is a unique place. We'll be back.

1 comment:

  1. It was great to have Bro. Hodapp come and talk to us. We also had a great time at The Annapolitan!

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.